Hey, I’m Christina.
I work with local business owners who want more exposure. I help them use social media, blogging and email marketing to get tons of loyal fans and engaged followers.
I’m a food lover and have over 5 years experience writing and sharing experiences through my blog, East Bay Dish.
My clients see immediate improvements in their social media engagement, which translates to more brand awareness and then more customers and a stronger local economy for all of us!
When I’m not blogging and connecting with people online, you can find me hiking, salsa dancing or at the nearest happy hour.
If you’re still curious, here are 10 things you might not know about me:
- I fell in love with Spanish in high school and now I speak it fluently. It’s pretty easy for me to pick up other languages too.
- I’ve traveled abroad 7 times, but I’ve never been to Asia, Europe or Africa. Hopefully this will change sometime soon!
- I taught high school for 10+ years, so I’ve mastered the art of breaking things down.
- I decided to run a half marathon at age 30 – without ever having run more than 1 mile in my entire life. Crazy, right? Since then, I’ve completed two more half marathons!
- If I could choose one super power, I would go with the ability to freeze time.
- I eat pretty much anything – except peanut butter. I can’t even stand the smell. My mom says I ate it for breakfast, lunch and dinner when I was a kid, so I must have eaten enough for my entire life!
- My favorite TV shows are The Wire, Entourage, Sex & the City, Empire, Being Mary Jane and anything by Shonda Rhimes.
- I love to write, but I can’t spell to save my life. Thank goodness for spell check!
- I’m a chocolate snob…and a purist. I like my chocolate bittersweet, high quality and without too many flavors getting in the way.
- I love living in Oakland lots of reasons, including diversity, authenticity, sunshine and delicious food.
So that’s me in a nutshell. It’s nice to meet you!
Now are you ready to join community of other local business owners?
Click here to request access to our Facebook Group.