LBT30: Holiday Marketing Idea: Update Your Cover Photos
Welcome back to my series of 10 Holiday Marketing Ideas for Local Businesses. If you’ve missed any of the other episodes, click here and be sure to get the checklist below.
In this episode, I just wanted to remind you about your Cover Photo. It’s the perfect place to show off the your business, so it’s a good idea to update it regularly.
After listening to this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to make a good first impression on your customers
- Why you should update your cover photos
- How often you should change them
- What to include in your cover photos
- How to design a new cover photo in about 5 minutes (for free!)
Scroll down to listen online or download the episode from iTunes.Your cover photo is a GREAT place to tell your customers about your new menu and products. Click To Tweet
Why you should update your cover photos
- Make a good first impression with new customers
- Change with the seasons (or when you have a new menu, product, campaign)
How to change your cover photos
- Use templates, collages and/or photos
- Make sure it’s the right size
- Use Canva
I recorded this quick tutorial to show you how easy it is to design a new cover photo:
This was only one of the 10 Holiday Marketing Ideas we’re going to talk about this season.
If you want the FREE checklist and the rest of the ideas, sign up below!